- Zest lemons, place in glass or bottle.
- Pour in vodka.
- Cover loosely/let infuse for one week room temperature.
- After one week, combine sugar and water into a medium saucepan.
- Bring to temperature warm enough to melt the sugar.
- Allow syrup to cool at room temperature.
- Stir Vodka mixture into syrup.
- Strain into glass bottles, seal each bottle with a cork.
- Let age for 2 weeks at room temperature.
- Store finished Limoncello in refrigerator.
- Toss all ingredients together in a blender until super smooth and enjoy!
Join the conversation