Make these tasty meatball sup cups using this recipe.
- 2 cans wiener wraps dough
- 12 pieces meatballs cut into quarters
- 3/4 cup traditional marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup mozzarella shredded
- 4 large slices provolone cheese cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup parmesean cheese
- dried oregano (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Unroll 1 can of prepackaged dough. Cut the dough into 12 pieces. Press them onto bottom and up sides of 12 muffin pan cups.
- Fill each cup with 1 tsp of mozzarella, 1 piece of meatball, 1 tsp marinara sauce, 1 tsp Parmesan cheese. Unroll the second can of dough and cut into 12 pieces.
- Cover each cup with the dough pieces. Press the edges of the dough in each cup together to seal.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each cup with pieces of provolone and a pinch of oregano (if desired). Bake for another 5 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with remaining marinara sauce.
You can add chopped peppers or mushrooms for extra vegetables.
After cooled, freeze well in a large resealable plastic freezer bag or sealed container for up to one month. To defrost, put in a microwave for about 1.5 minutes (microwaves vary in cooking strength).
Join the conversation
What do you think?
Hide the conversation