- Wash and peel the tough skin of the asparagus, cut the tip about 3 inches from the top and set aside. Mince the stem of the asparagus to a fine consistency.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet and in it pour 1tablespoon of olive oil and a little butter, add the garlic and the minced asparagus stem and the tips, cook until soft, remove the tips only and set aside.
- Place the arugula in a bowl, add the avocado, asparagus tips and the prosciutto, season to taste with salt & pepper and dress with the balsamic and olive oil, set aside
- Break the eggs in a bowl, add milk, season with salt & pepper to taste and beat to emulsify.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and add the remaining butter, cook on low heat until it comes together.
- Scoop the eggs and place on a plate, top with the arugula and a good amount of Padano shavings
Join the conversation