- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Place the vegetables and chickpeas on a baking sheet and toss in olive oil and bake for 25 – 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While the vegetables are cooking, make the rice (if using pre-packaged cauliflower rice skip to the next step). Chop the cauliflower into small florets and add to a food processor or blender. Pulse a few times until cauliflower resembles rice. Careful not to pulse too much!
- Preheat the skillet to medium heat, and when hot add the cauliflower ‘rice’ to the skillet. Let cook for 8 – 9 minutes stirring every couple of minutes. Once cooked, stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Lastly, make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside. Divide cauliflower ‘rice’ and roasted veggie mixture into a bowl. Top with red cabbage, a drizzle of dressing, cilantro and finish with some fresh cracked pepper.
- Reserve leftovers for another meal occasion. Can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Join the conversation