- In a small bowl, whisk together stir fry sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Make cauliflower rice either by using the largest side of a grater OR by pulsing small florets in a food processor. Don’t over blend! It should resemble smallish grains of rice.
- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, heat sesame oil. Once hot add garlic and stir for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add carrots, peas, edamame, broccoli, and bell pepper. Continue to sauté for 3 – 4 minutes until veggies have softened.
- Add riced cauliflower and sauce. Sauté 5 more minutes.
- Serve with more slices of green onion, sesame seeds, cilantro, or your favourite toppings.
Join the conversation