- Bring a dutch oven or large pot to low medium heat. Add oil, sautee onion and garlic.
- Add butter, celery and sautee until becomes translucent.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Blend and pass through a fine strainer and place in fridge to cool for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Toss sunchoke with salt, pepper and oil and add to a baking tray lined with parchment paper, bake for 15-20 minutes until sunchokes are fork tender, set aside.
- Toss romaneso with oil, salt and pepper and place on the same baking tray and roast for 4-5 minutes.
- Place chilled soup in a bowl and garnish with romaneso, sunchoke and serve.
Join the conversation