Lobster rolls combine gourmet and no-frills ingredients in the perfect red-and-white Canada Day meal! You can adjust the recipe depending on whether you prefer your buns toasted and your lobster cold or warm.
- 4 x 1.5 lb Canadian hard-shell lobster
- 1 stock celery diced
- 1 bunch green onions (green parts only) chopped
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- splash hot sauce
- 1 oz Canadian Sturgeon caviar
- 8 top-cut hot dog buns (lightly buttered and toasted)
- In a very large pot of boiling water, drop live lobsters and cook for 9 minutes. Remove and let cool. Extract all the beautiful meat and chop into large bite-sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, mix lobster meat, celery, green onion, mayo and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper a splash of hot sauce.
- Gently stuff buns with lobster mix and top with caviar!
Join the conversation
What do you think?
Hide the conversation