- Add oil to a medium pot, over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook down for 1/2 minute.
- Add crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, oregano, and bay leaf. Stir and reduce heat to low.
- Cover and let simmer about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add fresh chopped basil, mix well and serve.
- Heat oil in a deep pot to 375f (190c).
- In a large bowl mix together cheese, pepperoni, bacon and oregano.
- Roll out pizza dough balls
- Place 1 tsp pizza sauce in the centre and top with about 1 tbsp of the meat & cheese mix. Fold and roll dough ball to seal and close.
- When the oil is hot, carefully fry each dough ball until golden brown, Approx 1-2 mins.
- Pour hot melted butter over the balls .
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl mix together parmesan, parsley, garlic powder
- Toss the hot dough balls until coated in the parm, parsley mixture.
- Serve hot. Dip in marinara sauce, enjoy!
Join the conversation