- Place large chopped/peeled stem broccoli in food processor and pulse 6-7 times-empty into a large mixing bowl
- Place cauliflower head (do not use stem) in food processor and pulse 6-7 times. Add to the same mixing bowl
- Place large chopped carrots in food processor and pulse 6-7 times then add them to the bowl (or hand grate them)
- Finely chop the parsley by hand or in the food processor (no stems) and add to the bowl.
- Add pomegranate and sunflower seeds to the bowl and toss
- In a small mixing bowl make dressing; olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt, maple syrup and whisk till combined well.
- Add dressing to tossed salad mixture and enjoy!
Join the conversation