- 4 cups or 2 cans, 19 oz/540 mL each cooked, drain, and rinse well brown lentils
- 1½ cups quartered grape tomatoes
- 1½ cups peeled, diced English cucumber
- 1 cup diced green bell peppers
- ¾ cup diced or very thinly sliced red onions
- ½ cup Kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup chopped, fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup (4 oz/113 g) crumbled feta cheese light or regular
In a large bowl, combine all salad ingredients and mix well.
Whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl or measuring cup. Pour over salad and stir gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
You can use fresh dill instead of mint, but reduce the amount to 3 tablespoons.
Join the conversation