- Lightly toast your brioche slices and set aside.
- Chop the cooked lobster into small pieces.
- Mix mayo, diced celery, lemon juice and lobster in a bowl together and season with salt and pepper. Add all of the shredded cheese to the lobster mixture and combine.
- Add all sauce ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth. Pour into 2 ramekins.
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Divide the lobster cheese mixture on 2 pieces of toast, add the tops and press down.
- Place in the melted butter pan and cook each side for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cut into 4 pieces.
- Sprinkle with chives, serve with sauce and enjoy!
Join the conversation