Mediterranean Lemon Vinaigrette
- Fill a deep pot with 5 litres of water and bring to a boil.
- In a separate pan, heat oil, (for hot pepper lovers – add the hot peppers in at this point or alternatively at the end when serving). Add sausage bolognese sauce and cook until heated through. Set aside until the pasta is ready.
- Add rapini to the boiling water and boil for 5 minutes. Then, add the pasta and salt and cook the pasta to “al dente” (check the pasta packaging for cook time).
- Drain the pasta and rapini together. Put the pasta and rapini into a large serving dish. Pour the sausage bolognese sauce over the cooked pasta and rapini. Toss until all of the ingredients are incorporated. Top with freshly grated Parmesan.
- Serve with a green salad tossed with the dressing you prepared.
Join the conversation