- In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Season with salt. Bring to a boil and cook for 12 minutes or until fork-tender. Drain.
- Lay the potatoes on a non-stick baking sheet or a sheet lined with aluminum foil. Add the garlic and oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well. Place the potatoes cut-side down.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a small pot, place the eggs and cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil. As soon as the water begins to boil, cover the pot and remove from the heat.
- Let sit for 10 minutes. Remove the eggs from the water and plunge them into an ice bath to stop the cooking.
- Peel the eggs. Cut into wedges.
Transfer the potatoes to a serving platter. Top with the eggs and corn. Drizzle with the spicy mayonnaise.
Great with ham or canned tuna.
4 to 6