- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup very hot water
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp finely-grated fresh ginger
- 1 small clove of garlic
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 cups finely sliced red cabbage
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 thinly sliced yellow pepper
- 1 sliced english cucumber
- 350g cut into matchsticks extra firm tofu
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine peanut butter, hot water, lime juice, honey, sriracha, ginger, garlic and salt in a small blender and purée until smooth.
- Add 2 to 4 tablespoons cool water to thin it out enough to drizzle over salad.
- Layer cabbage, carrots, pepper and cucumber in 4 wide, shallow bowls. Top with tofu
- . Drizzle with some of the peanut sauce. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serve with additional sauce on the side.
Join the conversation