- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet over high heat, cook the radishes in the oil until tender and golden, about 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with the honey and continue cooking for 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat (see note).
- Place the arugula on a serving platter.
- Top with the radishes and feta.
- Drizzle with the chimichurri.
- Delicious with grilled beef, white fish, or chicken.
Note The roasted radishes are also a great side dish.
Join the conversation