- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil—when it is boiling blanch the sugar snap peas and snow peas for 2 minutes and then immediately immerse them into a bath of ice water to chill. Blanch the English peas for 4-6 minutes. When they are tender and sweet but still bright green, immerse them into the same ice bath to chill.
- While the vegetables are chilling, shave the radishes very thin and store them in the ice bath to ensure they are crispy.
- Mix burrata, yogurt, lemon zest well and season with salt and pepper.
- Drain all of the peas and radishes out of their ice bath and dry them very well.
- Using a large platter, start to assemble the salad by spreading the burrata and yogurt mixture evenly onto the bottom of the platter. Carefully arrange the peas and radish slices on top of the cheese. Consider alternating the colors and shapes to maximize the beauty of the dish.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the platter and season with additional salt and cracked pepper, to taste. Garnish the dish with the mint leaves and enjoy.