- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat. Add thigs and brown on both sides.
- In a small bowl whisk together: chutney, jam and soy sauce or tamari.
- When the thighs are browned on both sides, reduce heat to low, pour the sauce over top and cover.
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes (depending on the size it could be 10-15 minutes) or until the internal temperature of the thighs is 165°.
- Remove thighs from pan, and turn the heat to medium high, reduce leftover sauce in the pan, takes all of 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with sauce divided equally over the thighs.
Per one chicken thigh: 160 Calories, 4.3 g Total Fat, 1.2 g Saturated Fat, 0 Trans Fat, 98 mg Cholesterol,
481 mg Sodium, 7.8 g Carbohydrate, 0.1 g Fibre, 7.4 g Sugars, 5 g Added Sugars, 21.1 g Protein,
264 mg Potassium
Carbohydrate Choices: ½ choice
Join the conversation