- 8 medium size fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 lb goat cheese room temperature
- 1/2 lb sliced prosciutto
- 1/2 lb sliced coppa
- 1/2 lb sliced pancetta
- 1 lb crumbled cheddar
- 1/2 cup green olives stuffed and sliced
- 4 black olives
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soya
- 1/2 cup chopped chives
- Slice fresh mozzarella in half to make eye socket then remove a small area in the middle to place the slice olive or iris into.
Lay down on a large board and wrap with coppa then prosciutto.
- Place room temperature goat cheese into piping bag and pipe out little ghosts cut out small pieces of black olives for the eyes.
- Cut tortillas into grave stones and brush with soya and olive oil. Bake on the edge of baking tray to give them a small lip. Use the small lip to make them stand upright. Sprinkle the cheddar with chives to make the graveyard complete.
Special tools: piping bag, baking tray
Join the conversation