- 3 packages instant ramen
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 - 4 teaspoons sriracha (optional)
- 2 - 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 4 stalks celery peeled and thinly sliced
- Cook the ramen (discard the seasoning packets) in a large pot of very well salted boiling water until just tender. Drain and rinse very well with cold tap water.
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice vinegar, tahini, peanut butter, honey, ginger and hot sauce in a large bowl. Whisk vigorously until emulsified. Add the noodles and toss well to coat. Add the chicken and celery and toss again.
TIP: Peeling celery is a fun favourite party trick, since it often makes people gasp with surprise and delight. It’s not necessary, but it makes the stalks easier to eat. Simply run a vegetable peeler down the exterior of each stalk to remove the stringy bits that get stuck in your teeth.
Join the conversation