- 1 cup (250ml) cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 slices thick strip bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 fresh lemon juiced
- ½ cup (125ml) sour cream
- ¼ cup (60ml) 2% milk
- ¼ cup (60ml) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 large head iceberg lettuce quartered
- 1 tsp (5 ml) za’atar seasoning
- ¼ cup (60 ml) chives chopped
- fresh black pepper to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, bacon bits, and fresh lemon juice.
- Toss, and then set aside at room temperature.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, milk, blue cheese, and fresh pepper.
- Whisk together until the dressing is smooth. Add more milk if the consistency is too thick.
- On serving plates, lay down the quarters of Iceberg lettuce, top with the tomato mixture, and drizzle with the dressing.
- Garnish the salads with za’atar seasoning and chopped chives.
Join the conversation