- Remove any wilted cabbage leaves from the Napa Cabbage. Cut head of Napa Cabbage in half. Cut out the core and slice both Cabbage halves lengthwise into thin slices in a bowl.
- Cut medium onion in half and slice thinkly, place it in a bowl with sliced Cabbage.
- Trim, wash, and peel remaining ingredients, slice as per recipe, and place items in a bowl with onions and cabbage.
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl except oil, salt, and pepper. Measure oil and using a whisk, slowly drizzle oil into a small bowl and whisk until vinaigrette consistency is achieved. Seasoning to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add dressing to a slaw mixer and then garnish with sunflower seeds and sesame seeds.
Join the conversation