- Set oven to 300F and place a large greased baking tray inside.
- In a large pot bring butter, brown sugar, maple syrup and corn syrup to a simmer for 5 minutes until a litter darker in colour.
- Take off heat and add baking soda, salt and vanilla. Toss in popcorn and stir until covered.
- Spread the popcorn onto the baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Remove let cool and break apart.
- Mix with equal portion of Cheddar Popcorn to make a classic Chicago mix.
Join the conversation