- 1 cup (about 14) pitted Medjool Dates
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 heaping tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- small dash salt
- 1 tbsp water
Place the dates, peanut butter, cocoa powder, walnuts, vanilla, and salt into a food processor (or blender) and pulse until all of the ingredients are blended together and forms a thick dough. If the dough doesn’t come together add 1 tablespoon of water.
Roll the dough into small balls and then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
2. Pour coconut in small bowl and roll balls in mixture.
3. Let the bites set for about 3 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. You can also place in the freezer.
Note: The balls can last up to 7 days in the fridge
Join the conversation
What do you think?
Hide the conversation