Golden milk has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda to promote all kinds of health. It is said to help with improved digestion, circulation, clearer skin, joint health, and respiration. It’s also great for any kind of inflammation.
Try this recipe out for yourself, courtesy of chef Dev:
1. Place a sauce pan over low-medium heat.
2. Add black peppercorn, green cardamom, clove, star anise, cinnamon and toast lightly for approximately 5 minutes.
3. Add water, then milk, turmeric and ginger.
4. Simmer for 7-10 minutes depending on desired intensity.
5. Remove from heat and stir in ghee and honey.
6. Strain and enjoy warm.
Join the conversation