- Cover an 8×8 square pan with parchment paper.
- In a small pot, on low heat – mix peanut butter and maple syrup until combined (2-3 minutes).
- Transfer the mixture to the square pan and press evenly into pan with spatula.
- Clean pot and then add chocolate chips and coconut oil – heat on low heat, stirring frequently and until well combined.
- Remove from the heat and pour evenly over bar mixture (smooth out again with spatula). Place in fridge for 3-5 hours.
- Remove from fridge, allow to warm for 15-20 minutes (key step so chocolate does not crack!) and cut into square.
Squares kept best in the freezer.
Join the conversation