Today's episode clips:
The only pro tips you need to install wallpaper all by yourself
The only BBQ pork ribs recipe you need this summer
7 practical items to spend all day (entertained, safe + cool) at the beach
How to install a floating hardwood floor in a single weekend
4 summer fruits you should always put on the grill
4 little-known facts about how to properly use your dishwasher
LOADING YOUR DISHWASHER
LG Electronics www.lg.com
Top Control Dishwasher with QuadWash and TrueSteam
Dishwashers - one stainless steel & one black stainless steel
All dishware & utensils
BEACH & LAKESIDE COMFORT & SAFETY
mesh tote bags
Ephram pop-up beach tent
mini beach tent
beach cup holders
umbrella sand anchor
Chapters / Indigo www.chapters.indigo.ca
ice cream towel
bathers beach towel
Harbour striped turkish towel
Old Navy www.oldnavy.gapcanada.ca
Coola Mineral Matte Sunscreen - Cucumber
Thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen
Bare Republic Mineral Baby SPF 50 Stick
After Sun - 100% Pure Vitamin C Serum
- Remember these basic rules first.
- Pre-rinse dishes if they're going to sit in the machine all day.
- Secure all plastics. If you don't, blasts of water may cause these pieces to flip over, fall onto the heating element and melt.
- Never stack items. The water spray won't be able to reach.
- Load the bottom rack strategically.
- Load plates and bowls so that the dirty side faces the water spray. Pots, pans and casseroles should angle down.
- Watch out for utensils with long, thin handles. They might slip through the rack and prevent the spray arm from spinning freely.
- Tuck flat pans and platters along the sides and back of the rack.
- Make sure the forks and spoons don't nest together.
- Always separate your stainless steel and silver (or silver-plated) flatware. If the two types touch in the wash, a reaction may occur and the silver could pit.
- Cups go in the top rack.
- Place glasses and mugs between the tines — never on top.
- Angle cups as much as the rack design will allow to keep water from pooling on the base of the upside-down cups.
- Arrange wine glasses carefully. To help prevent breakage, don't let them bump against one another or the top of the dishwasher.
- Don't stock up on too much detergent.
Powders, liquids and packets can all clean well.
Buy only what you can use up within two months.
Always store it in a cool, dry spot.
All lumber supplies to build floor & wall platform
Underpad for carpet
Join the conversation