Tracy Peart Lingerie
Victoria Hayes ( Flown in from NYC) Trend Suits and Neutrals New for Spring 2019 Retails $2K USD Blazer $1250.00 Pants $750 Look that doesn't need much to accessory to pull off.
Designer Marie Saint Pierre
Clear PVC Sneakers Stella McCartney
Trend Grammy Glam
Designer Stephan Caras
Go great on an artist like ** Dua Lipa** Haute Couture Piece
200,000 beads sewn by hand
Gowns from Stephan Caras start at $2,800
Trend Spring Colour
Designer Christine Morton of Christine Lingerie Emerald Green Silk and Chantilly lace Diva Gown $575 Christinelingerie.com
Christian winter wardrobe styling tips:
Winter Stylist Tricks
- Make the life of your tights last much longer by freezing them before wearing the first time.
- If you notice that your cashmere is always pilling or shedding, into the freezer it goes.
- Moth Proof it: Something about the freezer can kill moth larvae – which is what’s responsible for creating those holes
- Make an itchy sweater softer with a little hair conditioner and white vinegar.
- How to Re-Shape a wool sweater.
Static! How to avoid it:
- Run a dryer sheet over your hair or clothing (like hats) to eliminate static.
- Hide a safety pin on the inside of your clothes to reduce static cling.
- Use a humidifier in your home – less static in the air and in your clothes.
Save your Soles:
- Don't set your wet leather boots by a heater to dry, which can cause the leather to dry out and crack. Stuff them with paper and place them in an area with good circulation instead.
- If your leather boots are salt-stained, wipe them off at the end of the day with a little bit of water mixed with vinegar. OR Boot Rescue
When it came to makeup, the first task at hand was to create a flawless canvas. Alissa had dry spots and patches of red on her skin. Shobana began with a moisturizer that is non-comedogenic (doesn’t clog pores) and oil-free, followed by a hydrating primer on dry patches, and full-coverage foundation lightly applied all over the face (also non-comodegenic). For extra spot coverage and under eyes darkness, Shobana lightly applied a concealer. The winter can seemingly draw the colour out of our skin so, to add some color and bring out her cheekbones, Shobana used a cream bronzer. No contouring required!
Every Day Tip: Skip the foundation and just opt for a spot quick and easy spot concealer.
Hydrating Primer: Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer https://www.sephora.
Full Coverage Foundation: Cover FX Power Play Foundation
Concealer: NARS Creamy Concealer, Custard
Bronzer: Soleil Tan De Chanel
Blush: Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue, Eye and Cheek Palette
Shobana brought out Alissa's green eyes by using a wash of lilac and mauve shadows on her eyes, brown liner along the top and bottom lash line, and a voluminizing mascara to amplify her lashes.
Pencil Liner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil, Hot Chocolate
Mascara: Tarte Mascara, Lights, Camera, Lashes (cruelty free, vegan)
Eyeshadow: Stila Perfect Me, Perfect Hue, Eye and Cheek Palette
Alissa’s lips were kept a light, neutral pink, topped off with gloss to enhance her pout. Gloss is back for 2019!
Lipliner (all over lips): Laura Mercier Flawless Definition Lip Pencil, Neutral Peach Pink
Gloss: NYX Lip Lingerie Gloss, Clear
Everyday Tip: Like Alissa, if you don't typically wear makeup, start with a few basic products like mascara, foundation and a 2-in-1 lip/blush color like the Stila Convertible lip and cheek color.
Join the conversation