This is a great way to preserve the memory of your kids when they’re young, says DIY expert Leigh-Ann Allaire Perrault. Set up a video camera and ask your kids these 25 questions every year. You’ll love looking back at these videos for years to come!
1. How old are you?
2. What is something mommy always says to you?
3. What makes mommy happy?
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
6. How old is your mommy?
7. How tall is your mommy?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
9. What does your mommy do when you’re not around?
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
13. What does your mommy do for a job?
14. What is your mommy’s favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
16. If your mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
19. How are you and your mommy different?
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
22. Where is your mommy’s favorite place to go?
23. How old was your Mommy when you were born?
24. What is your mommy’s favorite video game?
25. What is your wish for your mommy?
Join the conversation