We look forward to having you in the Cityline audience very soon. Here’s what you need to do to join the fun:
The demand for tickets far outweighs the number of seats in our daily audience. Keeping this in mind, we’ve initiated a lottery system.
- Please fill out the audience request form completely. We give you the option of selecting 3 preferred show dates, for out of town guests. However, we book our shows by a lottery system, so cannot guarantee your selected dates.
- You will receive notification of your reservation approx. 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Be sure to check your “Junk Mail” folder often, you don’t want to miss your chance to join the fun.
- Email confirmations are sent only if we are able to accommodate your request. If you do not hear from us, we are fully booked and you should go back online at www.cityline.tv and make a new request.
- You may attend Cityline once in a calendar year
- The maximum number of seats permitted in a booking is 4. We do not accept groups.
- The tickets may not be sold, auctioned, or transferred and are not convertible to cash.
- Once you have a reservation we will call you to confirm the booking 1 week prior to your show date.
- Should you need to cancel your existing reservation please call (416) 764-7173 then press 1 at least 24hrs prior to your show date. If you do not show up for your scheduled show without having cancelled, we retain the right to deny any additional requests for the remainder of the calendar year.
- Please bring proof of identification with you to the show.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) When is Cityline taped?
A) Cityline is taped Monday to Friday.
Q) What time do I need to arrive?
A) We ask our audience members to arrive at the station for 9:30am on the day of your scheduled show. You can expect to be finished at the studio around noon.
Q) Is there an age requirement to attend Cityline?
A) You must be 16 yrs or older to attend Cityline. We accept babies/children (under 16) on Wednesdays only, to a maximum of 10 per show. Be sure to request baby/children in your online request.
Q) Is there a maximum number of seats I can request?
A) Yes, you may request a maximum of 4 seats per booking. This includes babies/children on Wednesdays.
Q) Is there a dress requirement for the Cityline audience?
A) Please remember this is a show, so dress as you’d want to see yourself on TV! Bright colours are always best, so avoid white and black. Yes, they may make you feel slimmer, but bright colours work best for television. Please avoid wearing logos or items that represent companies or groups, ie. hats, pins or shirts.
Q) Where is the studio located?
A) Cityline tapes in downtown Toronto at 33 Dundas Street East, the east end of Yonge-Dundas Square.
Q) What is the closest subway stop?
A) DUNDAS Station on the Yonge line is the closest stop to the studio. You’ll exit the station at Yonge-Dundas Square. We are located on the east end of the square.
Q) What is the closest GO stop to the studio?
A) UNION Station is the closest GO Transit Station to the studio. From UNION you’ll want to take the subway (Yonge line) north to DUNDAS Station.
Q) Is there parking available close to the studio?
A) There are paid parking lots beside our building and a covered lot underneath Yonge-Dundas Square. Please note, Cityline does not validate parking.
Q) Is the studio wheelchair accessible?
A) Yes, our studio is wheelchair accessible. If you have special needs, please email reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and booked show date. Please put “Accessibility” in the subject line.
Still can’t find the answer to your question? Email us at email@example.com!