With holiday gatherings in full effect, feeling stylish and standing out may be at the top of your wish list. Fashion experts Daniel Ocean and Tania Tonello give us some style ideas to help turn heads at any festive function this year.
- Let’s bring in some tones & textures.
- Add some neutral grey textured trousers for a chic comfortable look to wear for an after-dinner cocktail.
- Pair with a winter off-white merino wool turtleneck. ($41.94)
- A short but relaxed fit wool coat from the Zara collection. ($259.00)
- Add some dimension on top of a slim pant ($49.90)
- The chunky slip-on boot is in vegan leather. ($149.99)
- Gorgeous teal velvet dress by Vince Cumuto from Hudson’s Bay. ($148.00)
- Faux fur cropped jacket from Furious Fur. ($295.00)
- Booties ($119.98) and bag ($60) from Aldo.
- All about tones and heavy textures, from a new collection, Wax London.
- A soft corduroy relaxed-fit trouser with a drawstring. ($69.90)
- A heavyweight cable knit sweater. ($99.90)
- Finished off with a combat-style lace-up from Browns Shoes. ($149.98)
- Black pleather elastic waistband pants with drawstring from Mango. ($ 89.99)
- Plaid shacket layered over a pink top, both from Winners.
- Boots ($129.98) and bag ($39.98) from Aldo.
- A deep velvet burgundy tuxedo jacket from RW&CO. ($179.40)
- Paired with a slim black suit trousers ($119.00), a crisp white shirt ($59.94) & can be topped off with either a simple black tie or bow tie.
- Finishing off the look with a glossy shoe which is an easy way to make the look feel and look premium. ($350.00)
- A classic colour palette with a slim fit to stand out but with taste.
- Add some sparkle and metallic.
- Gold & black sequins top ($112.00) & Bottoms ($119.00) and from Marciano.
- Added a faux fur stole from Furious Fur.
- Heels ($79.98) and bag ($54.98) from Aldo.
Join the conversation