Forget the traditional, everyday pantry. There are zero rules in the kitchen — especially in your own. According to lifestyle expert Shoana Jensen, a pantry simply isn’t complete without a few ‘unexpected’ gadgets. We’re talking sustainable and eco-friendly upgrades.
Oh. There’s one more thing — we have a tabletop vacuum cleaner.
- A new glass version so it’s more eco-friendly
- One CO2 tank makes 60L of beverage
- Saves so many plastic bottles from the landfill and emissions from shipping those bottles
- Has a sleek design with the new leaver pull – it’s nice enough to add to your pantry countertop
- There are even Artisan mixers now that can elevate your mocktails and cocktails to another level
- It’s so easy to use and capable of making all the variations of coffee you love
- You can use any milk that you want
- It grinds the beans fresh for each cup
- Tube-free machine for milk – clean and bacteria free
- It has a smaller footprint design
- It’s pretty enough to keep on the countertop and comes in a bunch of sophisticated colours
- You can fit a whole apple in the shoot, so you don’t need a ton of prep/space in your pantry to get juicing
- It also has dishwasher-safe components
- Turns your organics into yummy dirt for your garden
- It’s a Canadian company
- Has a sleek design for the countertop
- Less smelly than traditional compost
- This gadget is for those spills that are messy, but not enough to go get the vacuum
- Ie. Coffee grounds, crumbs in the drawers, all the little mess goes away in a swipe
We only share products in accordance to Cityline editorial practices. If you purchase anything we mention using our referral links, we may get a small commission. However, there’s no extra cost to you.
Join the conversation