Knockout your guests tastebuds with these 3 cheesy recipes that are sure to keep your party going. Guest expert and founder of Grazing Platters in the 6ix, Sarah Juman-Yassin shows us how to serve up cheese in 3 warm and delicious ways. Cold winter days calls for comfort cheese!
Easy 3-Ingredient Baked Goat Cheese
Spicy Cheddar Cheese Spread
Easy 3-Ingredient Baked Goat Cheese Method
- Flatten the goat cheese until it’s 1 inch thick and shape it into a circle around a baking dish, leaving a border.
- Bake and serve in the same oven-safe serving dish.
- In a bowl, combine marinara sauce and some grated garlic. Then, spoon it around the goat cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 375°F until the cheese bubbles or about 25 minutes.
- Optional: While it’s baking, slice a baguette, drizzle with olive oil and put it in the oven during the last 10 minutes of baking. Serve together and add basil and tomato garnish if desired.
Baked Camembert Method
- Take the Camembert out and create deep scores in a crosshatch pattern, then turn it back into its packaging. You can bake it in the packaging!
- Drizzle the rind with honey and insert the leaves of a sprig of rosemary into the gaps. Sprinkle with chilli flakes, season with sea salt flakes and black pepper (optional).
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Optional: Top the Camembert with jam or jelly, and nuts. Serve alongside bread or crackers. For a healthier alternative, serve with slice apples, pears or even dried fruits such as apricots.
Spicy Cheddar Cheese Spread Method
- Blend all the ingredients in the food process for 3-4 minutes until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add more cayenne pepper if desired.
- This can be prepared and left in the fridge for a few days.
Join the conversation