- 3 L good chicken broth
- spice bag star anise goji berries, ginger, whole red chillies
- 1 lb beef tenderloin
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 lb crab legs
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 6 baby gem lettuce
- 1 lb baby bok-choi
- 2 large carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 2 bunches green onions chopped 2" long
- 8 oz shiitake mushrooms 3 packs Enoki mushrooms
- Vermicelli rice noodles
- dumplings (if available)
- Place the broth in the hot-pot and bring to boil, place in the middle of the table in a hot pot appliance turn the heat to simmer.
- Slice the beef as thin as possible to ensure a quick cooking time and wash well all the vegetables. Cut the baby gems and the bok choi into quarters and shave the carrots and zucchini with a mandoline into long strips.
- Presoak the rice vermicelli in warm water until softened and clean the mushrooms.
- Use hot sauce, Mayonnaise with bomba Calabrese, salsa verde or any Asian dipping sauces of your choice.
- Prepare the platters with the various meats individually to avoid cross contamination, Prepare the platters with the vegetables and the Noodles presoaked.
- Set the table with a plate, a bowl for the broth and a few ramekins with dipping sauces for each guests
Join the conversation