- 6 large, hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons plain sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon plus more for seasoning kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 pieces, warmed naan
- 1 cup loosely packed arugula
- for garnish, fresh cilantro leaves
- Wrap the naan in aluminum foil and warm in the oven or toaster oven (6-8 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit).
- While the naan is warming up, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, cumin, salt, coriander, turmeric, and pepper together in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Fold the eggs into the sour cream mixture. Taste and season with more salt as needed.
- Place the naan on a cutting board and divide the arugula over the naan.
- Spoon the egg salad over the arugula and use the back of the spoon to spread into an even layer.
- Garnish with cilantro. Cut each naan into wedges (like a pizza) and serve.
2 to 4 Servings
Join the conversation