Between serving guests and enjoying your own party, summer entertaining can be challenging. Nobody likes spending time away from the guests they invited over because you’ve become the bartender for the night. Enjoy your guests’ company and have a good time together by making Shoana Jensen’s 3 fruity batch cocktails that will make your summer entertaining a breeze!
Peach Whiskey Iced Tea
- Add mint, blackberries, and sugar into a pitcher and muddle together.
- Next, add rum, lemon juice, and club soda.
- Stir together, add ice, and enjoy!
Peach Whisky Iced Tea
- Add iced tea, bourbon, peach schnapps, ginger liqueur, lemon juice, and peach slices to a bottle. Mix together.
- Add ice to a glass. Pour the drink mixture over ice to serve.
- Add strawberries, mint, orange and lemon slices, dry rosé wine, and orange liqueur to a french press. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add ice to a glass. Push down the french press and pour the drink over ice. Serve and enjoy!
Join the conversation