Lifestyle expert Lisa Chang has 4 unique cocktails that you can make at home for your girls night in! With just a few simple ingredients and some of your favourite liquors, you can whip these up in minutes and make it your own. From iced coffee to a dark ginger beer cocktail, we have a drink for everyone!
Berry Moscow Mule
Dark and Crabbie Cocktail
Bailey’s Iced Coffee Method
- Pour your favourite Bailey’s flavour over ice cream, mix into coffee, or enjoy it with ice for an classic moment with a twist.
Berry Moscow Mule Method
- Start with your frozen berries of choice in your glass and add some ginger ale or club soda. Top it off with Pink Whitney.
- Add some honey to taste, mint leaves and lime. Enjoy!
- Start with your lemon slices in the glass and add some prosecco.
- Top it off with your Whitley Neill gin, add some lemon juice to taste for a zesty kick!
Dark and Crabbie Cocktail Method
- Start with your cranberries, orange, cinnamon stick and rosemary in the glass.
- Add in your Crabbie’s Ginger Beer and a splash of spiced rum for an extra punch and enjoy!
Join the conversation