Subscribe to Cityline on YouTube.
Shop Cityline on Amazon.
Try this new Caesar drink that is packed with green veggies!
Renée Sferrazza shares this unique recipe that incorporates rich and smooth flavours from the Whiskey, which helps to tone down the green notes from the Green Caesar Mix. Try this drink at your next get-together with friends this summer!
- 3 medium tomatillos
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/4 cucumber
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
For the Drink
- 2 oz Magnotta Whiskey
- A dash Worcestershire sauce
- A dash hot sauce
- Tajin seasoning
- Add tomatillos, salt, lime juice, cucumber, avocado, cilantro, and old bay seasoning to a blender and blend until smooth. Let sit, then double strain for a particle-free mixture.
- Rim the tall glass with tajin seasoning, and fill with ice to the top.
- Add in 2oz of Magnotta Whiskey.
- Add a dash of Worcestershire Sauce and Tabasco Sauce.
- Top with the Green Caesar Mix.
- Stir with a straw.
- Garnish with cilantro, lime wheel and an avocado slice.
Join the conversation
What do you think?
Hide the conversation