Try this new Caesar drink that is packed with green veggies!
Renée Sferrazza shares this unique recipe that incorporates rich and smooth flavours from the Whiskey, which helps to tone down the green notes from the Green Caesar Mix. Try this drink at your next get-together with friends this summer!
For the Drink
- Add tomatillos, salt, lime juice, cucumber, avocado, cilantro, and old bay seasoning to a blender and blend until smooth. Let sit, then double strain for a particle-free mixture.
- Rim the tall glass with tajin seasoning, and fill with ice to the top.
- Add in 2oz of Magnotta Whiskey.
- Add a dash of Worcestershire Sauce and Tabasco Sauce.
- Top with the Green Caesar Mix.
- Stir with a straw.
- Garnish with cilantro, lime wheel and an avocado slice.
Join the conversation