- Toss oreo crumbs, then stir in the butter. Press firmly into the base and sides of a loose-bottomed 10 inch tart tin. Put in the freezer while you make the ‘slime’.
- Mix the custard with the food colour. Pour this onto the chilled base and return to the freezer for at least 30 mins or until firm.
- Meanwhile, put the dark and milk chocolate in a bowl. Heat the cream and butter in a pan over a medium. Once the butter is melted, remove from the heat and pour over the chocolate, stirring until melted.
- Let sit for 4 minutes then pour over the frozen slime base.
- Meanwhile, put the melted white chocolate into a piping bag and pipe a spiral on top of the tart. Drag a small knife through the spiral at regular intervals to create a web.
- Use any remaining white chocolate to make a spider, if you like. Chill the tart until ready to serve.
- Before serving, leave the tart at room temperature for 12 mins until easy to slice.
Join the conversation