- Preheat oven to 350F (180C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, raw cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil and water.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Form into 3 inches cookies with you hands. Place on baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. They are crumbly when very hot so just be patient with them! 🙂
- Let cool completely and then store in the fridge. OMG they taste amazing when they are chilled too!
You may wish to adjust the sweetness but I found they needed coconut sugar and maple syrup or the bitterness of the raw cacao comes out. If you reduce the maple syrup you’ll need to add more water because coconut flour is very dry.
*If you want to make this nut-free try 1 cup of oat flour.
*If you want to make these egg-free, use flax eggs instead. 1 tbsp flax + 2.5 tbsp water = 1 egg, so you’ll need to double that since there are 2 eggs.
Join the conversation