- 1 can (400mL) organic coconut milk or nut milk* full fat
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 thumb size fresh pieces of ginger
- 1 scoop (unflavoured unsweetened) Genuine Health's organic gut superfoods fermented
- (optional) add for topping coconut flakes
- Place all ingredients into your blender and give a whirl!
- Top with coconut flakes if you like!
Serves 2. If you want to make this a breakfast smoothie or power it up, simply add 1 scoop of your favourite protein powder. I like to use Genuine Health’s Fermented Vegan Proteins+.
If it’s not creamy enough, add half an avocado.
Join the conversation