- 5 oz dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Pre-heat BBQ or oven to 350F. Grease 2 x 6” cast iron pans.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour cocoa powder, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, all spice, salt, and mix well.
- To the dry ingredients add the melted chocolate, melted butter, grapeseed oil, vanilla extract, eggs, almond milk and whisk well.
- Pour into cast iron pans and place in center of BBQ or oven and cook for 15-20 minutes, until the center sets.
- Remove and allow to cool for several minutes before serving.
Join the conversation