- In a large saucepan, bring the blueberries, sugar and lemon juice to a boil.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Reserve.
- In a second bowl, whisk together the butter, sugar and egg.
- Gradually incorporate (in 4 steps) the flour mixture, alternating with the milk.
- Pour the paste in large tablespoons (use an ice cream scoop) into the boiling fruit.
- Reduce the heat, cover, and cook the dough for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream
Join the conversation