- Melt chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Spread melted chocolate onto a tray lined with a parchment sheet. Layer colours and flavours of chocolate if you like and swirl to create a design.
- Sprinkle with your choice of toppings. Have fun with this!
- If you would like to cut the bark into pieces then place the tray in the fridge for 5 or so minutes, until the chocolate is only slightly hard. Cut/mark with a knife and return to fridge.
- Once completely cooled and chocolate is solid, break into desired pieces.
Package for a sweet gift or enjoy yourself and with friend or guests!
Join the conversation