Expert baker Chantale Abbott-Keith knows how to make a delicious holiday crackle, that’s for sure. This recipe is easy and delicious and will definitely leave your family wanting more. It’s also the perfect treat to bring to any holiday party!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and line a rimmed cookie sheet with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Place crackers side by side on a lined pan. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium/medium-high heat and boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Start Timer
- Pour evenly over crackers.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Start Timer
- Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then use the back of a spoon to spread melted chocolate chips evenly over the crackers (if the chocolate chips aren’t melting, place them in a warm oven) Start Timer
- Top with festive mini M&Ms
- Cool completely in the fridge (at least 2 hours) or in the freezer (at least 1 hour), then break into pieces. Start Timer
- Store in the fridge in a covered airtight container for 1 week or in the freezer for 3 months