- Pour ½ cup of cold water and the gelatine into the bowl of the mixer and soak for 10 minutes
- At the same time mix the remaining ¼ cup of water, icewine reduction sugar and corn syrup in a pot.
- Bring to a boil and hard boil for one minute
- Remove and add to the mixing bowl with the gelatine.
- Add the salt and whisk on high for 8 minutes
- Add the vanilla extract and whisk for another 2 minutes
- Pour into a square cake pan lined with wax paper
- Allow to set in a cool dry area (not in the fridge)
- Once firm cut to even squares and dust with icing sugar
Join the conversation