Are you left with a bunch of leftover Candy from Halloween and you don’t know what to do with it, pay close attention. Baker, Jyoti Nanra shows us how to make a Leftover Halloween Cookie Pie!
- Add chocolate to a heat-proof bowl.
- Heat cream until it comes to a simmer and pour over the chocolate.
- Whisk until smooth and let it cool until it becomes spreadable.
- Preheat oven to 325 F and line an 8” cake pan with parchment paper. Cut a round for the bottom and a strip for the sides.
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch. Whisk together.
- When the butter mixture has lightened significantly, add in the yolk and vanilla. Mix to combine.
- Slowly add in the dry mix until it has all been added in.
- Lastly, add in mix-ins of choice.
- Transfer to the prepared pan and press in evenly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until perfectly golden around the edges.
- Cool in a pan until you can easily remove the cookie.
- Spread chocolate ganache on top and top it with your favourite leftover chocolates.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve.
Join the conversation