1 hr 5 min
- Place egg yolks and sugar in a glass bowl over a pot of simmering water (double boiler) Whisk for 4 minutes until thickened.
- Add lemon juice and continue for 5 minutes.
- Add butter removal from heat and whisk until smooth.
- Season with a pinch of salt.
- Cover and chill.
- In a non-stick pan over low heat toss all ingredients until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool.
- Place a large tablespoon of crumble at the bottom of the jar.
- Top with 2 large tablespoons of lemon Curd, garnish with whipped cream, raspberry and mint
Join the conversation