- Fill the prebaked tart shells with the rhubarb curd,
- Next spread Chantilly cream over the top of half of tart shell, leaving half exposed with curd.
- Then dice the marinated strawberries and sprinkle over the center of the tart and then sprinkle a line of pistachio crumb along the side of the strawberries.
- Serve chilled.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, rhubarb compote, lemon juice and butter into a pot. Warm over medium heat, constantly stirring with a wooden spoon. The mixture will start to thicken, you are looking for a texture that will coat the back of the wooden spoon.
- When the curd is the right thickness, remove from the heat, strain into a bowl and allow to cool.
3. Then chill the curd for at least 1 hour. Serve Chilled.
- Mix all ingredient into a pot and simmer until a thick compote.
Join the conversation