1 hr 10 min
Who doesn’t like chocolate, especially a chocolate mousse served up in a special chocolate bowl! This recipe is super simple just chocolate chips, heavy cream, sugar and egg whites.
- Place chocolate chips in a large bowl set over a bain-marie or in a double boiler at a low simmer. Stir chocolate until melted. Let rest
- Beat the cream in a chilled bowl until it forms soft peaks. Set aside and hold at room temperature.
- With a mixer, whip egg to soft peaks. Gradually add the sugar and continue whipping until firm.
- Softly fold the egg whites into the chocolate. When the whites are almost completely incorporated, fold in the whipped cream. Cover the mousse and refrigerate for approximately 1 hour or until set.
- Serve in something fun and garnish with fresh berries, whipped cream, or more chocolate
Join the conversation