- Soak cashews in a bowl of water for 4-6 hours.
- Add walnuts, cinnamon and salt into blender and grind until a fine crumble. Cut the dates into small pieces and add to blender mixture. Blend unti you get a sticky dough.
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch / 20 cm springform cake pan with parchment paper and press the dough to the bottom of the cake tin. Place it in the freezer and make the filling.
- Rinse the blender. Drain and rinse the cashews and add them to the blender. Add all other ingredients and blend for a few minutes, until very creamy and smooth. Taste, and add more honey / lemon juice / blueberries, if needed.
- Take the cake tin from the freezer and pour the filling on top of the crust. Return to the freezer for 4-6 hours until the filling has set.
- When the filling has set, take the cake from the freezer and remove the sides of the cake tin carefully. Decorate with the fresh blueberries and let thaw for 15-20 minutes before serving. The cake will remain good in the fridge for a couple of days, for longer periods, store in the freezer.
Join the conversation